Data protection officer
The data protection officer (DPO) is responsible for overseeing the implementation of this policy, monitoring our compliance with data protection law, and developing related policies and guidelines where applicable.
They will provide an annual report of their activities directly to the governing board and, where relevant, report to the board their advice and recommendations on school data protection issues.
The DPO is also the first point of contact for individuals whose data the school processes, and for the ICO.
Our DPO is Yvonne Mason and is contactable via email@example.com and Mr. J Jhita acts as a representative for the school with regard to its data controller responsibilities; he can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bring your Own Device
- CCTV Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection SAR Procedure
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Governors Privacy Notice
- Information Security Policy
- Information Sharing Policy
- Privacy Notice
- Privacy Notice for staff
- Record Retention and Deletion Policy
- Recording Meetings Policy
- Security Incident and Data Breach Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy