Geography at Eastbury Community School offers an enriching curriculum that teaches students the complexities of the wider world and local life. We aim to develop skills to be a global citizen with strong foundations in academia for a sustainable future.
The department follows the AQA specification for KS4 and KS5, this can be found on the following website: http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/geography
Below is our Geography Department mapping from Year 7 to 13. The file attached shows our curriculum in more detail.
- Year 10 geography curriculum form
- Year 7 Geography curriculum map
- Year 11 geog curriculum form
- Year 12 Geography curriculum form
- Year 7 Unit 1 and 2 Map Skills UK Europe
- Year 8 Unit 1 Tectonics
- Year 8 Unit 2 Globalisation
- Year 9 Unit 1 Coasts
- Year 9 Unit 2 Development