How to complete the online admission form
- Go to this website: https://eastbury.applicaa.com/yearseven
- Click parent register. Complete the registration process. For the registration process you will need to submit your email address and create a password.
- It is important to remember the password you create for the registration process as you will need this again.
- Fill in your email and password details and click submit.
- You will receive a verification email from email@example.com. Click on the link. You will return to the registration and log in page.
- Now you can Log in as a registered user with your email address and password (these will be the same as your registration details) be sure to go to the log in box to log in.
Moving to Secondary School
Starting in September 2024
If your child is in Year 6 of their primary education and will be moving to year 7 in September 2024, you will need to apply for a secondary school place.
If your child was born between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013 they will start a secondary-phase school in September 2024.
This move is not an automatic process and you must apply for a place at the schools you would like your child to go to. To apply please use the green Apply online for a school place button above or visit eadmissions.org.uk.
If want to make any changes to your application (like your school or the order of your school preferences) after submitting your application, please fill in the Change my school preference form.
Important things to note
The online closing date is midnight on 31 October 2023. Applications received after this date are considered as 'late' and your child is not likely to get a place at an oversubscribed school.
Do not put your application at risk. You must read the admissions e-booklet Moving to secondary school in 2024 (PDF, 5.67 MB) before you apply.
If you try to apply online and you cannot see your exact address in the list, or the schools you want to apply for are not listed, you must contact the School Admissions Team before 5pm on 31 October 2023 or your application will be considered as ‘late’.
If you have any technical difficulties when making your application online, the 'Online admissions helpdesk’ is available Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm. Call 020 8255 5555 and select option 1.
If you still need help after calling the helpdesk, please email or phone us - our details are below.
Results will be posted from 7pm on 1 March 2024. Please ensure that you check your email account that you originally submitted your application with eAdmissions on for the results as well as your junk email.
Moving to secondary school in 2024 e-booklet (PDF, 5.67 MB)
Moving to secondary school in 2024 - a quick guide (PDF, 257.49 KB)
Map of our schools (PDF, 537 KB)
Editions of the e-booklet for the last 5 years
Moving to secondary school in 2023 ebooklet (PDF, 2.4MB)
Moving to secondary school in 2023 - a quick guide (PDF, 230KB)
Moving to secondary school in 2022 ebooklet (PDF, 3MB)
Moving to secondary school in 2021 (PDF, 2MB)
Moving to secondary school in 2020 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
Moving to secondary school 2019 (PDF, 2MB)
School Admissions Team
020 8215 3004