ECS Welcome Open Evening - Wednesday, 22 September 2021
How to complete the online admission form
- Go to this website: https://eastbury.applicaa.com/yearseven
- Click parent register. Complete the registration process. For the registration process you will need to submit your email address and create a password.
- It is important to remember the password you create for the registration process as you will need this again.
- Fill in your email and password details and click submit.
- You will receive a verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the link. You will return to the registration and log in page.
- Now you can Log in as a registered user with your email address and password (these will be the same as your registration details) be sure to go to the log in box to log in.
Once you have logged in you will have access to the admission application which is titled: Year 6-7 form 2021/2022. This document should take around 30 minutes to complete.
It is very important that you select and complete the correct admission form. DO NOT select the GENERAL ADMISSION FORM. The only admission form that you should complete is the one titled Year 6-7 form 2021/2022
Moving to Secondary School
Starting in September 2022
If your child was born between 1 September 2010 and 31 August 2011 they will start a secondary-phase school in September 2022.
Please note that in this borough, only All Saints School and Goresbrook School have a sibling link for secondary school applications. When you apply online, the eAdmissions system will not allow parents to enter sibling details for any other Barking and Dagenham secondary schools.
Important things to note
The online closing date is midnight on 31 October 2021. Applications received after this date are late and your child is not likely to get a place at an oversubscribed school.
Do not put your application at risk. You must read the admissions e-booklet ‘Moving to secondary school in 2022’ before you apply.
If you try to apply online and you cannot see your exact address in the list, or the schools you want to apply for are not listed, you must contact the School Admissions Team before 5pm on 29 October 2021 or your application will be late.
If you have any technical difficulties when making your application online, the 'Online admissions helpdesk’ is available Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm. Call 020 8255 5555 and select option 1.
If you still need help after calling the helpdesk, please email or phone us - our details are below.
Results will be posted from 7pm on 1 March 2022.
If you would like to provide confidential feedback on your experience of moving from primary school to secondary school, please complete our short survey.
The information provided will help us ensure that support can be put in place to help the children with this process.
Moving to secondary school in 2022 ebooklet (PDF, 3MB)
Moving to secondary school in 20211 quick guide (PDF, 210KB)
All Saints cover note form (PDF, 325KB)
Map of our schools (PDF, 537 KB)
Editions of the e-booklet for the last 5 years
Moving to secondary school in 2021 (PDF, 2MB)
Moving to secondary school in 2020 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
Moving to secondary school 2019 (PDF, 2MB)
Moving to secondary school 2018 (PDF, 2.5 MB)
Moving to secondary school 2017 (PDF, 1.6 MB)
School Admissions Team
020 8215 3004