Careers & Pathways
Welcome to the careers page of the Eastbury school website. The aim of this website is to help students make good choices when planning the next step of their career. This includes a focus on the transition stages:
My Path - Careers Education, Coaching and Guidance
- Next Step Booklet - The next Step Guide for Y11
- Year 9 into 10 guided pathways/Year 9 into 10 Options (or guided pathways).
You can find support with things like work experience, writing your CV, developing employability skills or your interview techniques.
- Visit the National Careers website on nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/advice to find out more about the careers that interest you or to explore your options.
- You can also try www.cascaid.co.uk/kudosinspire and put in the school licence code – this will enable you to create your own personal login.
- You can watch videos of people in different jobs and do further careers research on www.icould.com.
You can check our school careers policy, what careers education each year group is entitled to (entitlement statements) or how each subject links to careers. You can also check our progress as we go for the 'Investor in Careers' award.