Y6 into Y7 Transition
ECS Virtual Tour 2021
Online Admission Process
If you have any questions or problems with completing the online enrolment process, please do not hesitate to email me, Mrs Oberholzer: firstname.lastname@example.org. Give your name and contact number in your correspondence.
How to complete the online admission form
- Go to this website: https://eastbury.applicaa.com/yearseven
- Click parent register. Complete the registration process. For the registration process you will need to submit your email address and create a password.
- It is important to remember the password you create for the registration process as you will need this again.
- Fill in your email and password details and click submit.
- You will receive a verification email from email@example.com Click on the link. You will return to the registration and log in page.
- Now you can Log in as a registered user with your email address and password (these will be the same as your registration details) be sure to go to the log in box to log in.
Once you have logged in you will have access to the admission application which is titled: Year 6-7 form 2021/2022. This document should take around 30 minutes to complete.
It is very important that you select and complete the correct admission form. DO NOT select the GENERAL ADMISSION FORM. The only admission form that you should complete is the one titled Year 6-7 form 2021/2022
Summer Fun Programme
Each new Year 7 child is being invited to attend a ‘Summer of Fun’ programme here at ECS.
Fully funded places are now available for a two-week duration, with each day starting at 10 am and finishing at 2pm. The two-week summer of fun programme is from 2nd -6th of August and then the 9th -13th August.
This consent form must be completed by 9am on 28th June please. We thank you in advance for completing this consent form by this date.
We encourage you to engage your child with this opportunity and are very much looking forward to this summer of fun programme.
- 1 Coat Of Arms
- 60 Days Wellbeing
- Looking after me Now and in the future
- My World The Natural World
- What is Well Being
Wearing the ECS badge and wearing smart school uniform with pride is an important part of our school community. Premier Schoolwear are the uniform suppliers for ECS. A variety of options are available for you to purchase uniform and to ensure that your child can put their best foot forward in September and are ‘dressed for success’.
You can visit Premier Schoolwear at:
Ample parking spaces are available and free of charge. We do encourage you to make the most of this VIP event, where you will have the opportunity to view and size uniform, purchase or secure an order for a click and collect date.
Alternatively, you can visit the website: https://www.premierschoolwear.co.uk
The staff at Premier Schoolwear are happy to help and you can call them with any questions: 01708 377 699.
Virtual Transition Day - 2 July 2021 - The Transition Day is being prepared as a day that will provide opportunities for lasting memories, and is the beginning of your child’s school journey at ECS.
- Transition Letter - 2 July 2021 | Lateral Flow Consent Form
- Biometrics Letter - July 2021
- Transition Letter - May 2021
- Transition Letter - June 2021
We want to ensure that your questions and queries are answered. Please see the contact details of specialist staff who are available for you:
Mrs J Oberholzer: Transition Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms J Higson: Special Educational Needs Coordinator: JHG@eastbury.bardaglea.org.uk
Mr Smith: Head of EAL: English as an Additional Language: SSM@eastbury.bardaglea.org.uk
Ms H Devereux Murray: Deaf Additional Resource Provision: HMU@eastbury.bardaglea.org.uk
Ms S Primus: Family Support Advisor: SPR@eastbury.bardaglea.org.uk
Mrs S Vincent: Parent Pay: SVI@eastbury.bardaglea.org.uk